surfer
Wave
Line separator

Poison blood - Part 1 - Work

Updated: Oct 30, 2021

You are being poisoned silently every day, step by step. Unfortunately, this is a deliberate action on a global scale.


I invite you to read all parts of this topic, at the end you will get the exact prescription how to check if it is all true and check how poisoned you are. Everything you read here is a pure proven fact for which you will receive the evidence in the content



I will now describe each of these ingredients to make it clear what it is and where it comes from.



The norm for these chemicals is "0".

None of these compounds should be in the blood at all!


Tolerable - means that some organism can handle it

Borderline - means that the body cannot handle with more

High - means poisoning the body, which in turn leads to the disease

Very high - means serious ! poisoning of the body, which in turn leads to the disease


It may seem funny at the moment, but it is a deeply hidden truth. Blood donation for the content of chemical compounds is not financed by the health insurance, because the truth could be revealed.

WORK


I found the substance test in my work environment. I wrote them down from product labels, technical sheets, technical specifications of semi-finished products. I decided to check if these substances actually poison my body


1. Methyl-methacrylate

Methacrylic acid methyl ester (methyl methacrylate, MMA) is a colorless liquid with an unpleasant ester-like odor. MMA is highly flammable, evaporates easily and has a boiling point of 101 ° C. When mixed with water, the boiling point of MMA drops to 83 ° C to form an azeotropic mixture. MMA has the UN number 1247.

Methacrylic acid methyl ester is mainly used for the production of acrylic glass. Furthermore, MMA is, as a rule, the main component of every plastic dental prosthesis. Liquid MMA is mixed with granulated PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) to form a viscous dough and hardened (polymerized). However, it is also used in the production of bone cement for cementing artificial joints, in paint production and as a two-component adhesive (methyl methacrylate adhesive).


https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methacryls%C3%A4uremethylester


Every day I have contact with materials such as: plexiglass, acrylic glass, adhesives for joining these materials

After all, I didn't eat it at work and yet the poisoning is on the verge of tolerance


3. Propanol


1-Propanol is a primary alcohol with the formula and sometimes represented as PrOH or n-PrOH. It is a colorless liquid and an isomer of 2-propanol. It is formed naturally in small amounts during many fermentation processes and used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical industry, mainly for resins and cellulose esters, and, sometimes, as a disinfecting agent.


1-Propanol is thought to be similar to ethanol (alcohol) in its effects on the human body, but 2–4 times more potent.


1-Propanol vapors irritate eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Direct contact of the liquid with the eyes can cause serious eye damage. When ingested, the liquid has an anesthetic effect similar to that of ethanol and, in higher concentrations, leads to dizziness, drowsiness and, in high concentrations, to intoxication or even unconsciousness. Due to the possibility of serious eye damage, 1-propanol should not be used for manual use, for example as a cleaning agent, and the less dangerous 2-propanol (isopropanol) should be used. If this is not possible, protective goggles should be worn when working with 1-propanol.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1-Propanol


I use it every day at work as a cleaning agent, but I don't drink it during the break!

High poisoning


7. Vinyl-chlorid-methacrylate

Methacryloyl chloride or 2-methyl-2-propenoyl chloride, like the related acryloyl chloride, is an α, β-unsaturated carbonyl compound and is particularly reactive as a chloride of methacrylic acid or as a carboxylic acid chloride and functional alkene. Methacryloyl chloride reacts violently with water to form methacrylic acid and hydrochloric acid and polymerizes spontaneously when the temperature rises. [1] [7]

Because of its toxicity, flammability, and corrosiveness, methacryloyl chloride (like acryloyl chloride) must be handled with great care.

Methacryloyl chloride is a clear, colorless, highly volatile liquid with a pungent odor, the vapors of which are tear-irritating and highly flammable and form explosive mixtures with air.


https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methacryloylchlorid

This is a similar chemical to item 1. Except it is a combination of PVC and Acrylic. It is used in the production of all products made of mixtures of these two products, e.g. popular acrylic bathtubs


at work I use intermediates made of these substances

Now the poisoning is crossed the border line, of the tolerance


22. Polyvinylchloride(PVC)


Polyvinyl chloride (abbreviation PVC) is a thermoplastic polymer that is produced from the monomer vinyl chloride by chain polymerization. PVC is the third most important polymer for plastics after polyethylene and polypropylene.

PVC plastics are divided into hard and soft PVC. Rigid PVC is used, for example, to manufacture window profiles, pipes and records. Soft PVC contains plasticizers, which lead to an elastic behavior of the material. It is for example


https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyvinylchlorid


PVC. The plastic PVC is particularly problematic because its production requires toxic chlorine. If PVC is not burned hot enough, this plastic can produce dioxins, which are extremely toxic.


Most household products that contain PVC are made of soft PVC. The emollient contained can enter the body through saliva, skin contact and the respiratory tract. PVC plasticizers such as phthalates can impair reproduction and damage the liver, nervous and immune systems


How can plastic make you sick? Scientists warn: chemicals are released from the plastic and get into the human body. Some substances can cause serious health problems, from allergies and obesity to infertility, cancer and heart disease.




Do you or someone in your family have a plastic lunch box? Then your body has very likely absorbed bisphenol A and plasticisers and these substances can be detected in your blood. Because numerous pollutants from the plastic can pass / migrate to the food.

PVC is so ubiquitous that it falls into every category, it is everywhere around us. I included them in the WORK category because I use it every day as an intermediate.

Now the poisoning is crossed the border line, of the tolerance


Read on for the next category of poisoning - LIFE


10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
logo eco hause brown.png